Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moses and Leonard

We'd like you to meet the newest members of the Bravo farm, Moses and Leonard!

Basically what it comes down to is that Joe and I shouldn't be allowed to go to the farm store together, and even more we shouldn't ask the lady all the questions that we think will talk us out of it, but really results in us leaving with a little happy meal sized box with two ducklings.

Get this... they'll eat all the box elder bugs in our yard and provide pest control for the garden. They'll live in the coop with the chickens and eat the chicken feed. And, they'll love to swim in our little pond. I may even lead train them so they can eat bugs in the front yard too. Or, I can rent them out. ;)

Stay tuned for pictures of Moses and Leonard learning to swim (turns out we have to teach them in the bathtub).

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

No way they eat box elder bugs! I think I've just found us a new pet;)

Anonymous said...

I *heart* Moses and Leonard.